raspberry bagel

mainpicture
"Arrrccckkkkkk! I'm so grumpy!" I said, huffing and puffing around the place. So when the call for coffee came around, I was up and out of my seat so quickly that I amazed even myself.

For some reason, raspberry bagels (that's a normal bagel studded with raspberries and sprinkled with sugar, and not a very pink bagel) always seem to help. It's like eating a donut - you just can't be angry when chomping down on one.

I'll be back with something more substantive, and soon. But for now, please, go find yourself one of these, and make the world a better place :)

imagename


7 bites more:

Anonymous said...

hehe quite true you can never be angry while eating a donut! unless of course the donut squirts out the raspberry jam onto your super clean white shirt...

shez said...

chocolatesuze: especially hot cinnamon donuts :) *eyes widen* argh! that would be so annoying... good thing i don't eat jammy donuts then (they make my teeth hurt...)

Destiny Childs - The Reprise said...

Where do I get one?? They look mushy and oh so yummy!

Anonymous said...

I've never had a Raspberry bagel but I feel like I should rectify this situation immediately! :P

Anonymous said...

Jacqui: at Speedbar on Park Street (my favourite local hot chocolate place)! But only on Mondays (and sometimes Tuesdays) because they run out so quickly!

Lorraine: neither had I until about three weeks ago... and now I'm utterly addicted.

(ack! can't log in! ack!)

Anonymous said...

welll if it is to benefit the world then I better find some soon!

shez said...

FFichiban: do! do! they're so yummilicious :)

Post a Comment